Un-OOPS?

Well, it appears that the RSS feeds are working again, although I don’t have a clue what I did to fix them. I remember finding a missing semicolon in some script I was working on but I don’t remember which script it was or if it was even associated with the problem. I just saw a mistake and fixed it without really thinking about it.

Just to make it interesting, I went to the WordPress site a few minutes ago and discovered that there was a problem with the RSS feeds in 1.5.1 and that 1.5.1.1 is now available that fixes the feeds and a few other problems.

I guess I will install the upgrade but I think I’ll wait a few days.

WordPress is great software with a terrific team developing and maintaining the code. I love it and don’t mind the occasional blooper in the least. If this was commercial software, we wouldn’t see the fix for months, if ever.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *